Large fit. Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
The trusted tool of the true angler, Costa's Blackfin sunglasses bring serious clarity and comfort to a day fishing, whether it's wrestling marlin in the deep sea, spinning up salmon in the river's current or fly casting for bonefish along the coast. 100% polarized, flexible and boasting a Hydrolite™ co-injected lining, these Costa men's Angler fishing sunglasses are made for performance and are a necessary addition to any tackle box.
- Large Fit
- Frame Width: 128.2mm
- Bridge Width: 18mm
- Lens Width: 61.5mm
- Lens Height: 40.5mm
- Temple Arm Length: 114.7mm
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- 10% light transmission
- Grey base
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Open reflective water
- Harsh sun
580G LIGHTWAVE GLASS
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides greater clarity over the 580P
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass