Large fit. Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
Paying tribute to a sleepy island about 8 miles south of Bimini — once the infamous hideout of Blackbeard the Pirate — Cat Cay is known as the birthplace of another legend: Bluefin tuna fishing. Costa Cat Cay Angler sunglasses are a rugged and tough tool of any Angler looking for the best performing fishing sunglasses on the water. 100% polarized, mirrored options, 580 lenses and boasting a patented vented system, these Costa Men’s fishing sunglasses are the choice of those who aim to make their own watery legend.
- Large fit
- Frame Width: 125mm
- Bridge Width: 12.2mm
- Lens Width: 60.9mm
- Lens Height: 41.2mm
- Temple Arm Length: 128mm
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- 10% light transmission
- Grey base
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Open reflective water
- Harsh sun
580G LIGHTWAVE GLASS
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides greater clarity over the 580P
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass