Large Fit. Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
Sharp seas call for sharp shades. Costa Corbina sunglasses boast sharp angles and wide temples, no-slip Hydrolite™ construction and head-turning style. 100% polarized, built to withstand any fishing adventure and perfectly balanced between rugged and refined, these Costa men's sunglasses are perfect for the Voyager and the Angler, whether that's on the water or at port, working the tides on a paddleboard or fishing a hidden cove.
- Large fit
- Frame Width: 129.7mm
- Bridge Width: 18.4mm
- Lens Width: 61.7mm
- Lens Height: 37.9mm
- Temple Arm Length: 122.9mm
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- 10% light transmission
- Grey base
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Open reflective water
- Harsh sun
580G LIGHTWAVE GLASS
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides greater clarity over the 580P
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass