Large Fit. Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
The Sea of Cortez has been called "the world's aquarium," and few waters can match its variety and abundance of marine life. These rugged sunglasses with linear venting, tough nylon material and large fit, were built strong enough to hold their own as you explore any body of water.
- Large Fit
- Frame Width: 130.1mm
- Bridge Width: 16.6mm
- Lens Width: 60.6mm
- Lens Height: 41.8mm
- Temple Arm Length: 115.6mm
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- 10% light transmission
- Grey base
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Open reflective water
- Harsh sun
580G LIGHTWAVE GLASS
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides greater clarity over the 580P
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass