Small fit. Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
Just like any good tropical, fish angler would say, the Trevally is a hard-fighting, good-looking fish. And its both the spirit and the namesake of Costa's Trevally sunglasses. 100% polarized and equipped with co-moulded temples, these performance Costa Voyager sunglasses look great on men and women. Whether chasing a new hidden beachside hike or fishing in the mangroves, the Trevally are up for any adventure.
- Frame Width: 121.8mm
- Bridge Width: 18.5mm
- Lens Width: 53.5mm
- Lens Height: 36.9mm
- Temple Arm Length: 121.4mm
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- 10% light transmission
- Grey base
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Open reflective water
- Harsh sun
580G LIGHTWAVE GLASS
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides greater clarity over the 580P
- Encapsulated mirrors between layers of glass
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass