Our most lightweight and packable H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable waders for hot weather or the traveling angler.
When you’re carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back—or in checked airline baggage—every inch and ounce counts. Our Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and maximum packability, which also makes them a perfect fit for warmer weather and water. The supple H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is now put together with the same single-seam construction for increased durability found throughout the rest of our wader lineup. Adding to the versatility of these waders, the fully adjustable suspenders have male and female buckles that allow quick conversion to a belt so the Rio Azuls can be neatly worn as pants. Our flat-panel gravel guards drain water quickly if you fish in and out of a boat, in addition to better resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading.
Beneath the gravel guards, our improved booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. A stretch wading belt with low-profile buckle protects you from the inevitable “That-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought” swimming sessions. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. A raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish