This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of our Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new lightweight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, super high-wicking performance, 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
It hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams are comfortable against the skin, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and a muffled voice. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Ultralight 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constricting
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artist by color code: Paul Puckett (TPWH); Patagonia original art (FCAT, TFCP, FZTA)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)