We took our fast-drying, 100% recycled polyester Stretch Planing Board Shorts fabric and created the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody—a superlight, full-zip stretch hoody with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, designed to protect from the elements both in and out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip hooded jacket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place; single-pull adjustable drawcord hem
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket
- 261 g (9.2 oz)