Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development has led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter.
Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well thought out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE 3600 has the smallest footprint (11”L x 7.25”W x 1.63”H) of the standard EDGE boxes. It’s a definite upgrade for any project that needs an extra dose of organization, whether on the water, in your home or at a construction site. The EDGE 3600 is sized to complement any Plano 3600 Series size tackle system or storage system, including tackle bags, rack systems and more.
- Water Wick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ventilated dividers improve airflow
- Recessed dividers prevent content migration between departments
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases