This 1" wide Coarse Diamond Stone is the fastest cutting, and is used to set the initial edge on your knife.
This stone should only be used on edges that are very dull or damaged.
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet for Added Safety.
- Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
- Caution: Always rest your sharpener on a sturdy flat surface, never on your leg, and keep fingers behind finger guard or injury could occur.
- Insert knife blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Pull your knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- Care: Always clean your sharpener after use. Rinse with water and towel dry.