Sold in store only, please contact us for availability.
YETI® Tundra® 125 is your go-to ice chest.
Built from virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation in the walls and lid, it’s your best bet for keeping ice on longer journeys. When used as a durable marine cooler, it offers ample space to hold the whole crew’s limit of snapper, redfish, or trout. Plus, it doubles as a seating bench to save room on board. And the No Sweat™ Design prevents puddles from forming aboard your trusty vessel. As a hunting buddy, it excels at keeping a quartered deer preserved while you kick back with a few drinks by the fire. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 125 is certified bear-resistant — whatever you stash in this heavy-duty large cooler will still be there come morning.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- 5 Year Warranty on Tundra Collection
- Outside Measurements: 51 cm x 100 cm x 50 cm
- Inside Measurements: 37 cm x 86 cm x 35 cm
- Empty Weight: 24.5kgs
- Holds 58.5kgs of ice only
- Holds 81 using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio