The Tundra® 160 is designed for those guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it.
Durable? You bet. This large cooler is made from the same rotomolded polyethylene as whitewater kayaks. And the molded-in NeverFail™ Hinge System means you’ll never have to replace a busted hinge again. Superior cold-holding power? Of course. With our FatWall™ Design and ColdLock™ Gasket, you’ll spend more time doing what you love and less time restocking ice. Large? You bet. Whether you regularly bag big game or haul in gaffers, the YETI Tundra 160 has enough room to hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- 5 Year Warranty on Tundra Collection
- Outside Measurements: 55 cm x 114 cm x 50 cm
- Inside Measurements: 41 cm x 98 cm x 35 cm
- Empty Weight: 28.0 kgs
- Holds 72kg of ice only
- Holds 100 using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Sold in store only