Sold in store only, please contact us for availability.
The YETI Tundra 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity.
Thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and the FatWall Design, this cooler will keep your ice icy. And even though it's the smallest of our Tundra line, the Tundra 35 is still built to be bear-resistant. It also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the Guadalupe River with some cold beers. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler's sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
- OUTSIDE 39 cm x 53 cm x 41 cm
- INSIDE 27 cm x 38 cm x 26 cm
- EMPTY WEIGHT 10.0 kgs
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.