Tackle HQ is firmly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services and ensures that your information is strictly handled in compliance with the Commonwealth Government’s Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy 1988 (Act). Further information on Australian privacy law is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
- Collection of Personal Information
- Non-Personal Identification Information
- Web Cookies & Re-Marketing
- Use of Collected Information
- Protection of Collected Information
- Users Acceptance of Terms
- Contact Us
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register a user account on the siteplace, make an enquiry on our online form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for (but not limited to) the following:
2. Postal, residential and/or service address;
3. Mailing address;
4. E-mail address;
5. Telephone numbers (landline and/or mobile);
6. Payment details (via Paypal and/or Afterpay);
7. Any feedback that you give us; and
8. Information that we collect for marketing purposes, such as your areas of interest and other information you provide to us.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site via Google Analytics. Non-personal identification information may include (but not limited to) the following:
1. Browser name
2. Type of Computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site
3. Operating system
4. Internet Service provider
Web Cookies / Re-Marketing
Use of Collected Information
Tackle HQ collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your requests)
- To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our website based on feedback provided from Users)
- To process transactions (your information assists us with providing service to your order)
- To send periodic emails (Users can opt-out as we provide detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email)
Protection of Collected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Users Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your responsibility to review and acceptance of those changes.
4 Hocking Rd, Kingsley
(08) 9309 4200