It has more than enough buoyancy which is why it’s action works so well.
Wire sus: 304 / 1.6mm | Length: 220mm | Weight: 220mm | Like the Fat Pat the Baby PAT is constructed using natural wood.
- We have reduced the size of the FATPAT making it even more appetizing for targets without losing any of it’s superb turnover trick action.
- With popping in mind the lure can be actioned to dive and create plenty of bubbles.
- When popping, if the Angler applies a long stroke jerk, the turnover action will cause the lure to flit to and fro in the shape of the letter ‘S’.
- It looks and acts just like a real bait fish. If the Angler applies a hard, sharp jerk then the head of the lure will zigzag sharply in the shape of the letter ‘Z’.
- If the angler applies even more aggressive rod work and allows for some slack in the line then the lure will act just like a panicked bait-fish, splashing about on the surface with nowhere to run providing an irresistibly tempting snack for any nearby targets.
- Whichever rod work you choose to employ at any given time we recommend that you do it continuously as the action really is lifelike and even if you think the action has become disorganized, keep going as it looks natural and will be noticed by lurking prey.