A genuinely innovative product that will help you catch more fish – an essential addition to even the best-stocked tackle box.
Inspired by nature’s living lights, Esca is expertly integrated into small units that are used as add-ons to any lures or tackle.
- Esca use no batteries and generates its own energy in salt water.
- Attached to your favorite lure or tackle, Esca® will help you catch more fish
- Recommended for clear and/or deep water conditions, both offshore and inshore.
- Total weight is around 7 grams and it comes with two quality split rings
- Colour: Blue Fading
- Works at depths down to 1000 meters or 3300 feet
- Developed in Norway
Why Blue Light?
Esca® Blue and Green are very specific light wavelengths and frequencies that simulate lure lights used by marine organisms. Blue light is the color most commonly used by marine organisms in their light organs. Blue light is also the wavelength that penetrates deepest and furthest in water. In shallower waters containing more particles and algae, Green light is more often used, though this varies from season to season and place to place. We recommend therefore that you figure out what works best in your favorite fishing spots.