Simms’ G4 Pro® Hip Pack starts with an expanded opening equipped with a smart double zipper for easy, one-handed access to tools, and accessories.
Next, a fold-down workbench, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attachments, makes changing up and resuscitating tired flies easy. Bellowed hip-belt pockets, a stretch mesh bottle pocket, and exterior compression straps to stash a jacket or net cover all your bases. Removable padded shoulder and side-secure straps enhance all-day comfort. And critically-taped seams on the pack bottom keep internals dry during deep river crossings.
- Easy to open and access gear with wide mouth peel back zipper
- Removable padded shoulder strap & side secure strap
- Fold-down workbench, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attach-ments
- Bellowed hip belt pockets, stretch mesh bottled pocket and exterior compression straps to stash jacket or net
- Fabric Tech: 210 Double Rip Nylon with TPU Coating, 4000mm, DWR coating
- Approx. Weight: 29.6 oz. CAPACITY: 12 L, 732 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 8” x 12” x 7.5”