Helpful Hint: Apply all UV curable products in full shade or indoors, flash with a UV Flashlight for 30 seconds, continue working on the fly. To completely cure resin, expose to sunlight or use a flashlight for about 3 minutes.
THICK: No more mixing 2-part epoxies. No more wasting precious fishing time waiting for messy epoxies to set-up when you are tying your flies. Get back on the fish. Work with it as long as you need to as it will only cure when exposed to UV light. It's also great for repairing damaged flies or repairing home projects in a flash.
- hard, very viscous for making thick coatings or spheres - bodies, heads, eyes
- build fly fishing heads and bodies
- viscous formula, easier to work with .
- tack free
THIN: Thin, Hard Formula is approximately the same viscosity as 30 wt. motor oil. It's easy to apply a thin, shellac-like clear coat that will cure in seconds when irradiated with sunlight or our UV flashlight. This product is a very durable aliphatic urethane which characteristically does not yellow with age. No tacky finish that needs to be wiped off with alcohol like other products. Use to penetrate thread wraps and fibers and as a varnish overcoat.
- apply in shade. Irradiate with intense UV light for ONE SECOND.
- wait 15 seconds. Irradiate again for one second. Wait.
- complete with 30 full seconds UV light.
- this technique will reduce heat & shrinkage.