Sold in store only, please contact us for availability.
The Tundra® 350 is YETI®’s largest premium cooler. With a whopping 19,000 cubic inches of capacity and enough space to hold 312 litres, it’s built to handle big events and deep-sea catches.
The Tundra 350 is engineered tough from one piece of rotomolded polyethelyne, so it’ll last a lifetime. And its PermaFrost™ Insulation, No Sweat™ Design, and self-stopping hinges make storing your hauls and hunts easy. It can hold two freshly caught tuna, up to three elk, multiple whitetail — with the Tundra 350, the only limit is your limit because space is never an issue. Keep your contents colder longer — with the Tundra 350.
- OUTSIDE 59 cm x 160 cm x 62 cm
- INSIDE 45 cm x 144 cm x 47 cm
- EMPTY WEIGHT 47.0 kgs
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.